5 Helpful Tips When Choosing A Caterer For Your Event
Got an engagement, wedding, or birthday party you need to start planning? We’ll help you plan your next special gathering with these simple tips!
1. Set a budget for your event. Before you start searching for a caterer, set a specific budget that aligns with your vision. Don’t forget to consider rentals, decorations, and other essentials needed for your event.
2. Find out more about your selection for the venue. Consider the options for in-house catering vs. an independent caterer. If you choose an in-house caterer, they usually have a set menu for a lower cost. Even though selecting an independent caterer will increase your event budget, you’ll have the option to customize your menu and food design.
3. Figure out what kind of experience you want for your guests. What kind of message do you want to convey to your guests? What do you want them to say as they leave your event? Once you find a clear vision for your event, your caterer can help bring it to life.
4. Create a vision board. Creating a board full of images makes the process easier for your caterer to understand what kind of tone you want to set for your event.
5. Finalize the details. On the day of your special event, finalize any last minute details and go through event schedule to make sure everything runs smoothly.
At Mission Ranch Market of Orange County, we provide full-service catering for a variety of special events. We’re dedicated to excellence in food quality, preparation, and presentation. Whether it’s for an office event or a wedding for 1,500 guests, we cater for functions both small and large.
With a fantastic selection of international food, there is no better catering service for Persian cuisine. Whatever business needs may be, our catering specialists are here to work with you!
Contact us at (949) 544-7272 to inquire today!
Mission Ranch Market
23166 Los Alisos Blvd
Mission Viejo, CA 92691